Dieku System - Dunjön RPG Beta
A downloadable game
Playing games should be fun and easy. We use this minimalist design philosophy to make games that inspire the imagination and creativity of players.
With these underlying goals in mind, we wanted the Dieku System to be so simple it could be conveyed in an instruction manual. Inspired by that design aesthetic, we created the Dunjön RPG to showcase the Dieku System.
We are sharing this Beta version for playtesting, with links within the document to provide feedback and suggestions. The game includes the following sections:
- Game Rules and Quick Guide
- Character Creation
- Equipment & Weapons
- Player Advice
- GM Advice
- Monster Stats
- Sample Adventure
SUPPORT US ON PATREON
The Dieku System has been a labor of love, and we are thrilled to share it with the table top role playing game world. To support our continued work on the Dieku System, we would appreciate you becoming a Patron!
- Exclusive Dieku System Häks to try
- New monsters, adventures, magic items, classes, and spells
- The occasional one-shot game that uses the Dieku System
- Early access to new YouTube videos reviewing other games and discussing game design theory
- Sneak peeks and discounts for digital purchases of games that we are working on, including The Cities Grimm and The Secret World of Zar!